Introduction and general information
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Below you find information about how we handle your information collected through your use of our website. Your data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR.
1. Controller within the meaning of the GDPR
+49 40 2286 789 88
2. Contact details of the data protection officer
Proliance GmbH / www.datenschutzexperte.de
4. Server log files
When you visit our website, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to our web server via your internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your Internet browser and our web server:
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file
- Page from which the file was requested.
- access status
- Web browser and operating system used
- (Complete) IP address of the requesting computer
- Transferred amount of data
We collect the data listed in order to ensure a smooth connection of the website and to allow users to conveniently use our website. In addition, the log file serves the evaluation of system security and stability as well as for administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data or log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. For reasons of technical security, in particular to ward off attacks on our web server, we store this data for a short time. Based on this data, we cannot draw any conclusions about individual persons
After 3 months at the latest, the data is anonymized by shortening the IP address at domain level, so that it is no longer possible to establish a reference to the individual user.
In anonymous form, the data may also be processed for statistical purposes. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user, compared with other data or passed on to third parties at any time.
Our website uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are either temporarily stored on your end device for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies). Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them yourself or an automatic solution is provided by your web browser. Cookies have various functions. Many cookies are technically necessary, as certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping basket function or language settings). Other cookies are used to evaluate user behavior or display advertising. Technically necessary cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimised presentation of our services. Other cookies are only stored with your consent based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. This consent can be withdrawn at any time for the future. The legal basis may also result from Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
You can set your browser to
- be informed about the setting of cookies,
- only allow cookies in individual cases,
- exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally,
- activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed.
The cookie settings can be managed under the following links for each browser:
You can also manage cookies of many companies and functions used for advertising individually. To do this, use the appropriate user tools, available at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Most browsers also offer a so-called “do-not-track function”. When this feature is enabled, the browser tells ad networks, websites, and applications that you do not want to be “tracked” for behavioral advertising and the like.
6. Form to obtain offers
We provide a webform on our website for you to contact us and request a free offer of our services by email or phone. The transfer of personal data via the webform is encrypted. If you make use of the form, the entered data will be transferred to us and stored. These data are: E-mail address of the user as well as your last name. The following data will also be stored at the time the message is sent: Date and time. The data will not be transferred to third parties. The data will only be processed within the scope of the specified purpose – sending an offer. The legal basis for processing the data, which are transmitted while sending an e-mail, is the performance of pre-contractual measures or a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. The collected personal data will be deleted as soon as the offer has been sent and contact was established or unsuccessful.
Data will only be continuously processed if they are necessary in the context of an initiation and completion of a contract, respectively for the fulfilment of resulting contractual measures.
7. Contact form and contact by e-mail
If you send us requests via contact form or email, your details from the enquiry form or email, including the contact data you have provided there, will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and in the event of follow-up questions. You are required to provide an email address to contact us. Your name and first name will be requested to address you personally. Under no circumstances will we pass on this data without your consent. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR and, if applicable, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, provided that your request is aimed at concluding a contract. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary. You can object to the processing of your personal data at any time in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
8. Google Analytics
You can prevent cookies from being saved by adjusting the settings of your browser software accordingly. However, we must point out that in this case you will not be able to use all functions of this website without restrictions. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and analysing your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at:
A click on the following link prevents Google Analytics from collecting data by setting an opt-out cookie:
9. Google Analytics Remarketing/DoubleClick
Our website uses the functions of Google Analytics Remarketing combined with cross-device functions from Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. This service is provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. The function enables the combination of target groups, created with Google Analytics Remarketing, with cross-device functions from Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. In this way, we are able to display interesting, personalized advertisements, that are based on your past user and browsing behavior, additionally on other terminal devices (e.g. phone, tablet, computer). In the course of serving advertisements to this website, the third-party ad servers (including Google) may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. User interaction with ads and ad-views across the Google Display Network, DoubleClick for Advertisers, and/or other display advertising networks are reported in conjunction with activity on this site. Information about your visit to this website, such as number of times you have viewed and/or clicked an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), is used for internal reporting and advertising optimization only. In case you gave your consent, Google connects your web and app browser history with your Google account so that the same personalized ads can be placed on every terminal device that is logged in your Google account. The processing is based on your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. In order to support this function, Google collects analytics authenticated user IDs, which are temporarily connected with our Google Analytics data, to define and create target groups for cross-device advertising. You can permanently object cross-device remarketing/targeting by deactivating personalized advertising in your Google account. This function is available at: https://adssettings.google.com/.
For data recording activities, which are not merged in your Google account (e.g. because you do not have a Google account or objected the merging), the recording is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website owner has a legitimate interest in the anonymized analysis of website visitors for advertising purposes.
10. Google Ads
We use Google Ads on this website. Google Ads is an online advertising service, which enables advertisers to display ads in Google search engine results as well as Google advertising networks. The advertiser can predefine keywords which lead to the appearance of the advertisement as soon as the user searches for content relevant to the keyword. In the Google advertising networks, advertisements are displayed with the help of an automatic algorithm taking the predefined keywords into account. The service is provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. “(“Google”). The purpose for using Google Ads is the advertisement of our website by displaying relevant advertising on third party websites and Google search engine results, as well as displaying third party advertising on our website. When a user comes on our website via Google Ads, Google sets a conversion cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. A conversion cookie expires after thirty years and is not used to identify the person. The conversion cookie allows us, amongst other things, to identify if specific subpages were visited or the shopping cart of the shop system was used. The conversion cookie enables us as well as Google to identify, whether a person, who visited our website vie Google Ad, generated profit by buying our products/services. Data which are collected by the conversion cookie are used by Google to create visitor statistics for our website. These statistics are used by us to determine the overall visits based on advertisements in order to figure out the success of the respective advertisements to ultimately optimise their use. Our companies as well as advertising customers of Google do not receive information which could be used to identify a person concerned. The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of your given consent. During every visit of our website, personal data, including the IP-address of the person concerned, are transferred to Google. The personal data may be stored by Google in the USA. The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies and permanently object it by adjusting the browser settings. This setting would also prevent Google from setting a conversion cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. Additionally, cookies that have already been set by Google Ads can be deleted at any time via the browser or other software programs. Furthermore, the person concerned has the possibility to object targeted advertising by Google. Therefore, the person concerned has to view the link for each browser they use at www.google.de/settings/ads and change the settings. More information and the applicable privacy regulations of Google can be viewed at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
11. Data transfer and recipients
We do not sell your personal data to third parties. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties unless
- we have explicitly indicated this in the description of the respective data processing,
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an outright interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR and
- this is required under Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
We also use external service providers, which we have carefully selected and commissioned in writing, to carry out our services. They are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. With which we have concluded order processing contracts in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR, if necessary. These are service providers for web hosting, sending e-mails and maintaining our IT systems, etc. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties.
12. Data security
In accordance with Art. 32 GDPR and having regard to the latest state of the art, the costs of implementation, the type, scope, circumstances and purpose of the processing as well as various probabilities of occurrence and severity of risks for rights and freedoms for natural per-sons, we take suitable technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee an appropriate level of protection. This website uses SSL-encryption for safety reasons and to secure the transfer of confidential content.
13. Storage period of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the relevant legal retention periods (e.g. from commercial law and tax law). After expiry of the respective period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data is necessary for contract fulfilment or contract initiation, or if we have a legitimate interest in further storage, the data will be deleted if it is no longer necessary for these purposes or if you make use of your right of revocation or objection.
14. Your rights
In the following section you will find information on the rights of data subjects which are grant-ed to you by the current data protection laws with regard to the controller of the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if they have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information regarding their details.
- The right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The right, pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- The right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state in which we have our registered office or, if applicable, that of your usual place of work or usual residence.
- The right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of con-sent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation
15. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as this is for reasons resulting from your particular situation. If the objection is directed against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection without the requirement to indicate a special situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
16. External links
On our website, social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Xing) are solely embedded as links to the respective services. After clicking on the integrated text/image link, you will be redirected to the page of the respective provider. User information will only be transferred to the respective provider after forwarding. Information regarding the use of your personal data through the use of the website can be found in the privacy policies of the visited websites.
17. Subject to alterations